Amulets and magic in jewellery
- Access to 8 pre-recorded talks on magic, amulets and talismans in traditional jewellery from the Middle East (1 year)
- 8 downloadable e-books
- Access to private Facebook-community
- This is a digital product. Please note that payment is non-refundable and access is for your personal use only. Thank you!
- This is part of the e-course bundle Looking Beyond Jewellery. If you are enrolled in this course, you have access to this course already!
- Please note bank transfers are only possible within Europe: PayPal works in most countries worldwide
A class devoted to amulets, talismans and magic! Jewellery often doubles as protection. Materials, patterns and shapes are chosen for a reason. We will see magical books and grimoires, study the meaning of numbers and colours, and learn how magical knowledge is passed on. You will see jewellery with a variety of magical capacities, learn to recognize many basic elements of protection, and see what these hopes and fears incapsulated in jewellery tell us about the lives of the women who wore these pieces.
'Just finished the episode on hands & eyes in the Magic series, enjoying learning about so many nuances that we take for granted!'