Dowry and status
- Acces to 8 pre-recorded talks on the role of traditional jewellery from the Middle East as dowry, as an indicator of social status and as a woman’s personal capital
- 8 downloadable e-books
- Access to private Facebook-community
- This is a digital product. Please note that payment is non-refundable and access is for your personal use only. Thank you!
- This is part of the e-course bundle Looking Beyond Jewellery. If you are enrolled in this course, you have access to this class already!
- Please note bank transfers are only possible within Europe: PayPal works in most countries worldwide
Before banks and plastic money, jewellery was a woman’s main financial asset. In this class, we will explore the world of the dowry and of social status. You will learn how savvy women invest and save, hear about the intricacies of marriage negotiations, get an understanding of the use of coins in jewellery and get an idea of the astounding length and width of collective mental bookkeeping.
'I absolutely love the jewellery that you show in the Money-class!'